Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, July 06, 2017

• Reported By: Michelle — Poughkeepsie New York USA
AAMCO Transmission
42 Manchester Road Poughkeepsie, New York USA

AAMCO Transmission in Poughkeepsie, NY Poor Business Practices Poughkeepsie New York

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

They serviced my check engine light and 2 days later the light came back on! When I brought it back, they told my the issue was unrelated and transmission needed to be rebuilt (which is what a majority of the scam complaints for AAMCO say). Mind you I just pasted a state inspection with no issues. They scammed me out of $400 and tried to get me to pay $3200 more for my "transmission issue." DO NOT GO HERE. Andy also lied to me and told me he'd contacted my warranty provider when in fact he had not. He also gave me misinformation about what my warranty would cover. I'm contacting the BBB and I hope the future scammed customers do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2017 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aamco-transmission/poughkeepsie-new-york-12603/aamco-transmission-in-poughkeepsie-ny-poor-business-practices-poughkeepsie-new-york-1383563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAMCO Transmission