Complaint Review: AAMCO

• AAMCO
    4344 Salem Ave
    Dayton, Ohio

AAMCO Total fraudulent job repair Dayton Ohio

I noticed a noise in my 95'mustang gt took it too AAMCO on Salem Ave because I thought they could help me. The person told me no problem he would listen too it I thought in actuality that it was clutch work but he told me that the noise I was hearing was not the clutch he advised a transimission I was hesitant but agreed because he and the men showed me some parts saying this is why the noise occured.

I paid 1500 dollars for a used transmission and from that day every thing was ok so for 2 1/2 months no problems I parked the car in the garage due to the winter weather. In June 2003 the same noise reaccured that I originally to it took it to them for repair and I took it back to them major problems arose they didnt want to repairmy car; my trunk of my car was damaged ;I made a report to the disrict manager the issue was not resolved the mechanics got nasty with the d/m.

The d/m advised me to call corporate which I thought justice would be done till this day no justice from AAMCO do not recommend to deal with this branch on Salem Ave they should be closed. Corporate advised not to take back to Salem location. Took the car to another company they recommend to take to a transmission shop.

Gwendolyn
Dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2004 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aamco/dayton-ohio-45406/aamco-total-fraudulent-job-repair-dayton-ohio-88963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content