Complaint Review: Aaron Dario

875 124th Ave NE
    Bellevue, Washington
    United States of America

Aaron Dario Modeling School Agent Model Actor Scammer Bellevue, Washington

about a month ago I met with an agent named Aaron Dario in a very old photography studio. I filled my information out on www.modelplacementinternational.com , who has all these exciting companies listed next to the sign-up application, which I've now found out have no connection whatsoever to Aaron Dario or his website. I also found out that he works for local modeling school in Bellevue, Washington.he was trying to sell me a photography package and told me if I purchased it that he would book the jobs through his agency. His agency is actually a modeling school. I was so upset after I got home I started researching. The companies that run his website and called a few of them and asked if they knew of him or of work with him or plan to in the future. After speaking to several companies, I was told they had never done business with this individual. I take a copy of the website and printed it. [continued below]....
..... I also contacted the Bellevue Police Department in September to report. he's pulling the bait and hook scam on about 20 models and actors at a time. He needs to be stopped. if you've been scammed by Aaron Dario had asked you to file a complaint with the Atty. Gen.'s office and the police department like I did. It was very quick and simple.the more complaints we can get the longer time he'll spend in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2009 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aaron-dario/bellevue-washington-98006/aaron-dario-modeling-school-agent-model-actor-scammer-bellevue-washington-511865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content