Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2014

• Reported By: Aaron Henry Velvet Soul Inc — New York
Aaron Henry Velvet Soul Inc
, Select State/Province USA

Aaron Henry Velvet Soul Inc Tyler Blythe SCAM Velvet Soul Inc aka Tyler Blythe KT Botanicals aka Aaron Henry SCAM NEW YORK STATE

*Consumer Comment: Velvet Soul Natural Kratom Is Legitimate

*Consumer Comment: I am happy with Velvet Soul

*Consumer Comment: Velvet Soul and KT Botanicals are not the same company

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Bogus botanicals sold at this company. They Keep your Money and never give a refund after sending you crap!!This company sells fake botanicals and will switch products and send you bogus herbs like dirt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aaron-henry-velvet-soul-inc/select-stateprovince/aaron-henry-velvet-soul-inc-tyler-blythe-scam-velvet-soul-inc-aka-tyler-blythe-kt-botanic-1128320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aaron Henry Velvet Soul Inc

Velvet Soul Natural Kratom Is Legitimate

AUTHOR: naymikm - (USA)

I am very suprised to see this as one of the top search results on google. I just ordered some kratom from velvet soul, who was recommended to me, and I can vouche that the prodict is legit. Whoever posted this original report must have been confused. The quality of the product is high and the shipping was surpisingly fast from NY to AZ.

I am happy with Velvet Soul

AUTHOR: JohnnyMc - ()

I have ordered from Velvet Soul on two occasions - November, 2013 and February, 2014. I am placing my third order with them today.

They have been nothing but a pleasure to deal with.

When I did have a shipping issue with the second order, Aaron communicated quickly and professionally with me and the issue was resolved in a timely manner.

He even gave me a coupon code to discount future orders as a courtesy.

Their products are top of the line and do what they should; in my case it is dealing with chronic pain. Their products perform as my own research indicated they should.

Great Customer Service and Great Products.

Velvet Soul and KT Botanicals are not the same company

AUTHOR: SirTim - ()

Hello,

I have ordered from Velvet Soul so many times I have lost count and have never had any issues.  In fact, the products I always receive are fantastic and by the other reviews online, it's easy to see that I'm not the only one who would agree to this.  I do know that Velvet Soul (located in Buffalo New York) and KT Botanicals (located in Fair Oaks, California) are two completely different companies.  If you do a basic search online, you can clearly see that these two companies have nothing to do with each other.  So, I guess I'm confused why this person would even combine them.  I'm also confused of who wrote this complaint - "Reported By: Aaron Henry Velvet Soul Inc"  however the complaint is on "Aaron Henry Velvet Soul Inc Tyler Blythe SCAM Velvet Soul Inc aka Tyler Blythe KT Botanicals aka Aaron Henry"  This person clearly sounds very confused and I think this complaint is unjustified.  And with no other complaints online, I find it hard to believe that this ripoffreport.com review is valid...probably someone who is wanting attention.  Take it from me, everyone at Velvet Soul are great and their products are fantastic.