Complaint Review: Aaron Shumake

• Aaron Shumake

Internet
    USA

Aaron Shumake Online coaching is a SCAM!!! BEWARE!! Internet

I signed up for Aaron Shumake's 8 week coaching program because I really like his positive energy that he puts out on his account.  I feel like there is way too much negativity in the world as it is.  Unfortunately, he let me down in a big way.  We talked about my goals and he seemed really interested in my plans for the future.  I sent him a detailed survey and before photos, along with a $250 payment for 8 weeks of personalized online coaching.  I sent it via paypal to his 'web designer/business associate' Marquis Hightower.  After I sent the payment, I heard nothing back.  I've sent several unanswered emails, as well as instagram messages.

He actually disappeared from all social media for a month and when he came back, I gave him the benefit of the doubt since sometimes life happens and gets in the way off other things.  Every message I sent him was really respectful, but still...nothing.  It has been over 2 1/2 months since his last communciation to me.

Later I found out that it wasn't just me that he did this too.  At least 4 other girls gave him money ranging from my $250-350.  Who knows how much more he took!  I emailed EHP labs (who informed me basically that they dropped him because they didn't share the same values), and Body Engineers (who didn't respond to me - great customer service).

Basically I feel like he just used us to finance his trip to see his girlfriend Rachel Dillon in Australia, who is still sponsored by EHP labs (as of this date).

Don't fall for this!!  He is so charming on social media but that's how he TRICKS people!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2017 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aaron-shumake/internet/aaron-shumake-online-coaching-is-a-scam-beware-internet-1363041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content