Complaint Review: AB Coaster

• Reported By: Gainesville Virginia
  • AB Coaster
    TViventions.com
    Internet

I order the AB coaster on line , I received a faulty machine , I was told that they would send another machine and then the trial period would start .However they charged my credit card for 119.90 which
also was 20 dollars more than in the contract. I called customer services and I cancelled the order and requested my money back . it has been a long road to get my money back every time I called them they make up something else like "sorry it was mistake but you will get your money back in 5 days "
I have requested to talk with a manager but a manager is never available.

I cancelled my credit card in order not to get charged again , I feel like nobody do anything about this and they keep ripping off people.

They are ruining Bussiness online.

Carlos
Gainesville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ab-coaster/internet/ab-coaster-sent-the-wrong-machine-lies-about-everything-charge-my-credit-cards-imposs-346080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Adam Levy Claims to work for Tristar Products, Inc.

AUTHOR: Sgunz - (U.S.A.)

why is your email: adam@levyinc.com it sounds like you work for Levy, Inc. and seems to me that you are trying to get your hands on this guy's credit card and use it for your own sick purposes I hope no one gives you their info in hopes that you'll reimburse them without verifying who you work for. and if you really work for Tristar Products, Inc. shouldn't your email be adamlevy@tristarproinc.com

Response to inaccurate comments regarding our company and the service provided

AUTHOR: Adam Levy - (Canada)

To Whom it may concern,

My name is Adam Levy and I am with Tristar Products, Inc. in Fairfield, NJ, 07004, 416-737-7485. We are a direct response marketing company and did indeed sell this customer an AB Coaster, for which he has sent this complaint.

We are ethical, reputable group with a good standing with the Better Business Bureau and felt it was important to address this complaint and request the complaint be removed immediately.

Tristar Products has very sophisticated computer systems in our customer service / call centers. I have reviewed all the dates and details of this customers order and his statements are unjust and inaccurate.

If you wish for me to give all the details I am pleased to, however in short:

He ordered the product on May 12 2008 and paid $14.95 for a trial offer and $119.90 for the first installment.

On May 16 2008 he called to say the wire for the timer was broken and that he wanted to have the unit exchanged, he was sent a call tag to have the unit picked up.

He sent the unit back and it was received at Tristar one month later on June 16 2008. At that point he said he did not want to exchange the unit and wanted a refund. He was given a full refund for all payments that were received by Tristar

Tristar also cancelled any installment payments that would have been paid.

By June 24th the customer had returned the unit, all money was refunded to the customer's account. Interestingly, the customer filed the complaint on July 1st...after the fact.

There are other details for the above but the broad strokes above outline what took place. I stand behind my company and our Customer Service people 100% and find it upsetting that individuals can take the action they do by placing such comments on the web.

I kindly ask that you remove his complaint as it is unfair to us. If you wish to speak to me directly I can be contacted on my direct line at 416-737-7485 or by my e-mail adam@levyinc.com.

I appreciate your immediate response to this.

Adam Levy
Tristar Products, Inc.

AB-Coaster

AUTHOR: Carlos - (U.S.A.)

I called this morning again , I request to speak with a manager wait on the phone for 45 minutes , Alex the customer services rep stated that the only superviser was busy but he assure me that i will get my money back 5 bussiness days .

Canceling your CC was the wrong move......

AUTHOR: Friendly Help - (U.S.A.)

You should have filed a WRITTEN request with your CC for a chargeback, stating your reasons (failure to deliver a working unit, improper price, etc.). If the charge is now 'on' your CC you still have to pay it.... unless you request a chargeback within 60 days of the order.