Complaint Review: Ab Energizer & Family Products Company

• Reported By: Adelphi Ohio
  • Ab Energizer & Family Products Company
    5313 Lindbergh Lane
    Bell, California

Ab Energizer & Family Products Company ripoff-didn't receive all of order, returned within 30 days, no response or credit to credit card Bell California

On January 20, 2002 I ordered an ab energizer unit and two additional power units for a total cost of $107.75.

On March 8, 2002, I still had not received the product. This was well past the 6-8 weeks shipping promised. I called the customer service and spoke to Matt, I was assured that the product had been shipped.

My credit card was billed on Jan. 21, 2002 and the balance was due March 11, 2002. I was advised to go ahead and make the payment, if I did not receive the product, I could contest the charge.

I received the ab energizer on March 11, 2002 with the included power units, but I did not receive the two additional power units that I had purchased. I called the same day to report this error.I was told that a note was made to ship the additional units to me.

As of April 4, 2002 I had not received the additional power units, and was unsatisfied with the product that I had received. I returned the product within 30 days as advertised for a refund.

I sent a letter along with the product explaining the circumstances.

May 14, 2002 I sent an e-mail to ab energizer, No response. May 30,2002 sent another e-mail, No response.
Besides numerous calls to the customer service line, where I was assured that everything would be taken care of, I have heard nothing.

I also notified to this e-mail address in October, and received no confirmation. orders@abenergizer.com

On July 2, 2002 after repeated inquiries to resolve this situation without a response I contacted the ohio attorney general, who found that the FTC had taken action against the company. That I should hear something soon, as this would be forwarded to the FTC. That if I had heard nothing soon, I should try contacting ab energizer again.

I again notified Jan. 2 and 6 of 2003 at orders@abenergizer.com as advised by a "Kelly Critch" from ab energizer.

As of this date Nov. 17, 2003 I have not received any responses from ab energizer, family products or been able to get this resolved.

I paid by a credit card, but with the passage of time waiting for responses, I don't know if I have any recourse through them or not.

Sherry
Adelphi, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2003 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ab-energizer-family-products-company/bell-california-90201/ab-energizer-family-products-company-ripoff-didnt-receive-all-of-order-returned-within-72148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content