Complaint Review: Ab-Slide

• Ab-Slide
    PO Box 36337
    Los Angeles, California

another ABSLIDE victim

I. too, have ordered tha AbSlide and not received it. When my credit card bill arrived, the total was more than I expected.

When I called the number I had ordered from, they told me that each handle was $20 extra. (As if you could use the AbSlide without handles!!) They gave me a customer service number to call--323-938-9792. When I call it is either busy or it rings forever without an answer.

I really wish to get to the bottom of this. I did not intend to pay over $80 for this machine. When I finished my order, I asked the total and was told it would be $39.95 plus $9.95 S & H.

Any ideas??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ab-slide/los-angeles-california-90036/another-abslide-victim-2625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content