Report: #193285

• Reported By: Central Illinois
  • ABC Distributing
    PO BOX 610130
    Miami, Florida

ABC Distributing ripoff Has been calling me for MONTHS and leaving recorded messages to call them back log distance!! Miami Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: ABC Distributing calls

I have been getting messages from ABC Distributing for MONTHS -- it's a recording that says they have been unable to reach me during their normal business hours. Then they leave me their number (305-944-6971) and tell me to call them back. They say my call is important to them.

I have never done business with this company and I don't know how they got my number in the first place. There is no indication WHY they are trying to contact me. I tried their website and was unable to find a way to contact them without calling long distance... or registering as a customer in order to contact them via email.

I have reported them for multiple do-not-call violations. Today I tried calling my phone company but the only thing THEY can do is have me file a police report and use *57 to run a trace on the call. Or, I can PAY to have their number blocked.

Anybody have any idea how I can get this company to stop calling me, without having to pay for the long-distance call????

J
Central, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2006 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/abc-distributing/miami-florida-33261-9098/abc-distributing-ripoff-has-been-calling-me-for-months-and-leaving-recorded-messages-to-ca-193285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Lonita - (U.S.A.)

I have been a ABC Distributing customer for many years and have nothing but GOOD comments re their service.

I suggest you write them a letter, explaining your situation, and ask them to please respond by mail or email to you. I have had good results with this method when my orders have been in question.

It will take a little longer for your resolution, but I feel certain you can clear up the matter. Apparantly they aren't trying to bill you for anything or else they would have sent you a letter.

Their usual procedure is to send a letter reminding you of items owed for or on backorder. They are very prompt in alerting the customer to overdue accounts, etc. by mail.

#2 Consumer Suggestion