Complaint Review: abc financial blast fittnes

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012
  • Reported By: iana a — woodridge Illinois United States of America
  • abc financial blast fittnes
    75 street,
    downers groove, Illinois
    United States of America

abc financial blast fittnes Blast fitness ABC FINANCIAL BLAST FITNESS STEALING MY MONEY downers groove, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: ABC Financial

Hi, i have breast cancer, and i was adviced by my doctor do not go to fitness, i start radiation treatment on august 1, 2012 and call abc financial services and requested cancel my membership due to medical reason, due my sickness with cancer and due to very harsh radiation treatment, i felt really sick and tired, so my doctors write a letter to abc financial blast fitness and i send them by fax, today is november 30, 2012, and i realized that blast fitness continiue charge my debit card 4 month since august 1, 2012
today i called my debit card and blocked it, hope they wont charged me for december, 2012, i called them for refund for the last 4 months, they say NO, i called Chase bank and try to open dispute charge but they cant do anything about that, stating its a contract! omg

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/abc-financial-blast-fittnes/downers-groove-illinois-/abc-financial-blast-fittnes-blast-fitness-abc-financial-blast-fitness-stealing-my-money-do-976399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ABC Financial

AUTHOR: stephanie@abc - (USA)

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly.

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at Stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.

Stephanie Cook

Customer Relationship Specialist

ABC Financial Services, Inc.