Complaint Review: ABC Financial

USA

ABC Financial Anytime Fitness Rip Off canceling service Sherwood Arkansas

*Author of original report: Bishop Arts Anytime Fitness

*UPDATE Employee: ABC Financial

I emailed ABC Finanical about cancleing membership for Anytime Fitness in April 2013. The responded and said I needed to send a written request to cancel to ABC Financial to cancel. In the mean time was charged, yet another membership monthly fee on April 15th. I sent a certified letter requesting canclilation on April 19th. On April 26th received a letter from ABC Financial saying they would cancel my membership, but I still owed another monthly membership fee for May. I called ABC Financial and they said because the letter was received within 30 days of the next monthly membership that I would be yet again billed on May 12, 2013. I feel that since I no longer live near a Anytime Fitness, and I wished to have cancelled service in early April, I should not be billed for this. Furthermore the contract auto renewed at the end of the contract in April, making this a pain in the butt to have to have dwelt with in the first place. I never signed a new contract agreement.

Andrew H. Petrie

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/abc-financial/sherwood-arkansas-72124/abc-financial-anytime-fitness-rip-off-canceling-service-sherwood-arkansas-1047583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Bishop Arts Anytime Fitness

AUTHOR: Andrew H. P - ()

Update August 29, 2013:

The Bishop Arts Anytime Fitness facility agreed to payback the last payment I sent and I accepted. Thank you. My greivance was not with the fitness facility, but with ABC Financial.

ABC Financial

AUTHOR: stephanie@abc - ()

Hello, We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly. Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at Stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you. Stephanie Cook Customer Relationship Specialist ABC Financial Services, Inc.