Complaint Review: ABC Financial

Sherwood, Arkansas
    USA

ABC Financial MONEY HUNGRY, IMMORAL Sherwood Arkansas

*UPDATE Employee: ABC Financial

I joined 10gym about 7 months ago, not knowing they do their billing through ABC financial. Unfortunately, I had foot surgery and my doctor specifically said "absolutely NO physical activities till mid summer" (which is beyond my contract) According to my contract it states "you must prove ones disability with a doctors certificate" I called to verify this & the representative said to just send a disability letter to the provided email address. Once I did this I received an email back saying I need to have THEIR provided disability letter to be filled out (which was not said to me before). I once again did this. I THEN get an email denying my cancelation request due to "the disability form does not specify that the signature is from a medical doctor." I told time they can call my doctor at the number she provided and she will variety her signature is legitimate. I understand a corporation has a protocol to follow, but then they need to actually follow up and call my doctor like a professional business would. Not just THINK the signature is fake & come to the conclusion of denying me without proof.

I've been jumping through hoops for days with this company & they come up with any/every excuse. I wish I would have done the proper research before being sucked in because after my findings online I've found nothing but negative, horrible things that show ABC financial is a scam. Even if they do cancel my membership, I've read that many people STILL have problems being charged afterwards!
After the "fake signature" fiasco I called and complained so now today/tomorrow a representative is supposed to call me after reviewing my disability letter again. I will keep updating on my experience & hopefully prove that ABC financial is not a fraud so they can have at least 1 positive feedback comment!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2013 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/abc-financial/sherwood-arkansas-72124/abc-financial-money-hungry-immoral-sherwood-arkansas-1108295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ABC Financial

AUTHOR: stephanie@abc - ()

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly.

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at Stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.

Stephanie Cook

Customer Relationship Specialist

ABC Financial Services, Inc.