Report: #1196037

• ABC gift Cards Cash card
    P.O. Box 2045
    lakewood, New Jersey
    USA

ABC gift Cards Cash card CardCash.com LLC Will not Pay me for Gift Cards I have mailed lakewood New Jersey

I sent in gift cards to see by gift card granny which in turn redirected me to card cash .com or abc gift cards. They have had cards for 10 days now and will not give me my amazon pay code daily i would check there site and there would be discrepencys in my account saying that my card had a lower amoutn than what my card actually had.

I would email them and they did not email back i would call and they kept saying 24 hours. Which is not true.Then all of a sudden my cards are in escalations which is something i have never heard of they send me a form Julie and it asks for my bank and socila and drivers license and she grilled me about how i had obtained my cards becasue I was a firs time customer tried to complained to bbb but they are on some kind of holiday??

I am taken aback as to why i sent them my gift card via certified mail and they then ask for my bank information and force me to sign a form with my bank information when payments are to be done by amazon code.This site has no facebook or twitter and seems like a scam. Gift card Granny will not get back to me as they are the ones who referred me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2014 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/abc-gift-cards-cash-card/lakewood-new-jersey/abc-gift-cards-cash-card-cardcashcom-llc-will-not-pay-me-for-gift-cards-i-have-mailed-la-1196037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content