Complaint Review: ABC Gift Cards

• ABC Gift Cards
    319 US Highway 130 STE. 123
    East Windsor, New Jersey
    United States of America

ABC Gift Cards ABC Gift Cards. FRAUD! Sent in Gift Card, never got paid. East Windsor, New Jersey East Windsor, New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Re:

I wanted to trade my over $6000 Target gift cards that were initially planned for Thanksgiving purchase with ABCGiftcards.com.

Based on the USPS tracking number 420087239101969010386965989351, ABC received the gift cards for Sell Order a#104202 on Nov 13,2012.

According to their sales terms and conditions, the payment is issued within 24 hours but I still do not get the payment after that. Having waited for a week, I wrote an email asking for the payment.

A lady called me  on Nov 20,2012 around 8.30am CST and confirmed with my they received the mail and she asked me where did I get my cards from and I told her. Then She confirmed that they would make the payment on the following Monday (11/26/2012).

However as of today 11/29/2012, I still do not receive the payment yet. Another customer rep called Jenny also wrote me email asking me a few questions but have never response to me after that.

You can never reach them by calling their phone number. This is the WORST customer service among all gift card exchange LLC I ever see. Never use them ever. I am going to file a small claim case and police report later.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/abc-gift-cards/east-windsor-new-jersey-08520/abc-gift-cards-abc-gift-cards-fraud-sent-in-gift-card-never-got-paid-east-windsor-ne-975410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Re:

AUTHOR: ABC Gift Cards - (United States of America)

This issue has been resolved. If there are any other issues please call at ext 733

Steve Lee