Complaint Review: Able Housing

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012
  • Reported By: Louis — 70065 Louisiana U.S.A.
  • Able Housing
    1204 Bombay Lane
    Roswell, Georgia
    United States of America

Able Housing Able Housing Temporary On-Site Mobile Housing Adjusters and Inspectors BEWARE Roswell, Georgia

*Author of original report: Finally Paid

Able Housing contacted me, (a licensed and bonded public adjuster) to inspect a mobile home for cleanliness and the integrity of their property. They told me they would pay me $150.00 for the inspection. The date I was contacted was 7/23/2012, and I was told I needed to get out there the very next day. I dropped everything I had, to do this inspection for them. The person that gave me this job was Taylor Denny.

I still hadn't gotten paid yet, when I received another call from a Valerie Gomez on 8/10/12 requesting another inspection on the same mobile home, at a different location. The fee I would be paid was $150.00. I told her, I hadn't gotten paid for the last inspection, and she told me she would expedite payment as Taylor Denny no longer worked for the company. I was also to rush out the next day and do this inspection as well. I did the inspection, but when I got back I realized that my some of my pictures weren't very clear. So, I went back to the site the day after and took all of my pictures over again.

This job was approximately 45 minutes from my house, so you can figure 1 1/2hrs. driving time for each inspection, not too mention the time I spent at the inspection site.

I have submitted invoices, registration of insurance, W-9's, you name it I sent it, and every time I talk to Valerie Gomez, there is one more document she want's me to send to her.

To this day I have still not gotten paid for either job.

My advise to anyone who gets a call from Able Housing to inspect a mobile home of theirs or to do any other kind of work for them,

GET PAID IN ADVANCE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/able-housing/roswell-georgia-30076/able-housing-able-housing-temporary-on-site-mobile-housing-adjusters-and-inspectors-bewar-948063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Finally Paid

AUTHOR: Louis - (U.S.A.)

I finally received payment for the two jobs I did, over 2 months ago. Won't ever do it again.