Complaint Review: Above All Roofing

• Above All Roofing
    1009 N. Lake Park Blvd.
    Carolina Beach, North Carolina
    USA

Above All Roofing Above All Roofing LLC FRAUD Wilmington, NC; FRAUD Carolina Beach North Carolina

*Author of original report: Supporting Documnet

*Author of original report: Missing Picture

►►►INSURANCE FRAUD◄◄◄ We found a business card from this company in our door stating, " your insurance company will definitely pay for a new roof!"

Our neighbor spoke with these guys and were told that they would work with the deductible; which is ►fraud◄ for both the company and the homeowner.

After speaking with my insurance agent I was told if one of these door knocking companies purposefully damaged my roof I could also be legally liable for the fraudulent activities.

We only had 2 missing shingles which I repaired myself. My agent told me 2 shingles on my 13 year old roof would NOT be enough for the insurance company to buy a new roof.

I was also informed that a representative from this company can not practice insurance without a license. Therefore it is ►ILLEGAL◄ for him to claim what the insurance company will do without some kind of insurance license!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2017 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/above-all-roofing/carolina-beach-north-carolina-28428/above-all-roofing-above-all-roofing-llc-fraud-wilmington-nc-fraud-carolina-beach-north-1390514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Supporting Documnet

AUTHOR: - ()

Department of Insurance explnantion

Missing Picture

AUTHOR: - ()

Just wanted to add a picture from the card left at the house: