Complaint Review: Absolute Performance N Promotions

• Reported By: Fairfield CT
  • Absolute Performance N Promotions
    125 S. Wilke Road
    Arlington Heights,Wheeling,, IL.

This Co. and Owner, asked for models to work a promotion for 5 days, amout came to 1386.00, he re'd the money from company he was dealing with and closed shop and took off with $$. has done this with other agents.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/absolute-performance-n-promotions/arlington-heightswheeling-il-60005/absolute-performance-n-promotions-ripoffs-took-off-with-our-money-and-models-6129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 0

AUTHOR: - ()

I recieved phone calls from agents in Tenn. and Pa. that this man ran off with money owed them also.
The girls that worked the promotions for his Company are college girls that needed that money for school, now they have to find another way to pay. I understand that many of his family is in this business and he will just go back under another name and rip off more people.to me this is instate fraud.when I get more information ,. I will post it.

#2 0