Complaint Review: Absolute Recreation

• Reported By: Sam B — Edinburg Texas
  • Absolute Recreation

Internet
    United States of America

Absolute Recreation Leisure Spas, Laguna Bat Spas Absolute Recreation LIED about Warranty and Service and the hot tub was not delivered as it was supposed to! Internet

I looked up Absolute Recreation online and used their phone number to order what I thought was a great hot tub. Carolyn, the person who answered sold me the hot tub and I made sure to ask if all the extra things online were included that my print out stated like an ozonator, waterfall, lights and such. She assured me they were included as a free upgrade. She also told me that a 110V would be perfect for my south Texas climate.

When it arrived the ozonator was not included. We called and they said they would ship us one which they did and wanted me to splice some tubes and install it myself. I said I did not know how so to send service and they said they did not have service in my area. Then my heater went out. I called again and they finally sent over a technician. After that, the waterfall stopped working and my temperature was fluctuating.

It also took 48 hours to heat the water which they said should not take that long! Again we talked to service and they referred me to the head of tech department a Larry. I told Larry just to pick up the thing because it was not what I ordered and it had too many issues already. I wanted my money back. I have spoken to Carolyn again and she now has changed the story that she would never ever recommend a 110V because that would only power a blender or small household appliance! She is lying.

I have repeatedly left messages for Larry and he will not call me back! This company lies and they totally ripped me off! Do not buy from them! Beware!I have a hot tub that is not working and I have warranty that I cannot use because they will not answer the phone or send me service! This company is terrible! I have had this hot tub since December. Too many problems!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/absolute-recreation/internet/absolute-recreation-leisure-spas-laguna-bat-spas-absolute-recreation-lied-about-warranty-1045935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content