Complaint Review: absoluteawesomestuff.com

• Reported By: Jake — New York USA
  • absoluteawesomestuff.com

Internet
    USA

absoluteawesomestuff.com Absolute Awesome Stuff I ordered a cute pair of socks on-line in May. When I hadn't received it a month later I emaild support asking for the item. They emailed back the following: Our items are mainly coming from our oversea warehouse so it may take about 1 to 4 weeks (average shipping time is 2 weeks) for them to arrive as stated in our shipping guidelines and on the product page. It also takes 5 to 10 days until the tracking shows up. Unfortunately we can't speed up the update of the tracking ID as we rely on the information we get from our postal supplier. Please be patient. Your order will arrive soon." I never would have ordered it it I was informed on the actual site that it would take weeks to get it...As it is I ordered it a month before Father's Day and still never received it on time for that. Now it is The end of July...still haven't received it. No further communications from the company. emails go unanswered, no merchandise, no refund. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE SCAMMERS OUT FOR YOUR MONEY!! In den Gärten 17 Erlensee DE 63526 Internet

I ordered a cute pair of funny socks the endy of May, a full month prior to Father's Day.  I never received the item.  I emails the contact us - they said:

Your order is on its way to you.

I never would have knowingly ordered from a company that had a 4 week ship date.  Even still, I ordered a month before Father's Day and hoped to get it on time.  Now it is the end of July, 2 months later...still not product.  I emailed again and again...no reply.  I wanted a full refund...no reply.

STAY AWAY - THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2017 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/absoluteawesomestuffcom/internet/absoluteawesomestuffcom-absolute-awesome-stuff-i-ordered-a-cute-pair-of-socks-on-line-in-1388590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content