Complaint Review: Absolutely Awesome Stuff

• Reported By: peggy — indianapolis Indiana USA
  • Absolutely Awesome Stuff

Internet
    USA

Absolutely Awesome Stuff Never returned my emails regarding how to return a product I didn't want Internet

I ordered 2 storage items that were supposed to fit between my car seats and be able to hold objects. They were too narrow and just slid almost down to the floor.

I have emailed this company 4 times for return instructions and not heard a thing.  Their email in the delivery report says their customer service will be happy to get back to me. Well, I'm still waiting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2017 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/absolutely-awesome-stuff/internet/absolutely-awesome-stuff-never-returned-my-emails-regarding-how-to-return-a-product-i-did-1405855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content