Report: #419665

• Reported By: LONGVILLE Minnesota
  • Acai Berry Detox
    2040 NE 163rd St. #305 North
    Miami Beach, Florida

This so called company is truly a scam. They charged my account an unbelievable amount. I was able to get the phone number from my bank. I was able to contact them, but was unable to understand any one I talked to very well.

My first call, I was given a conformation number and told my money would be refunded with in seven to ten business days. That was on 1-5-09.

My second call was on 1-22-09 and I was told my account had been sent to the refund department. I made another call on 1-29-09 and the man I talk to was so rude. He told me that I wouldn't be getting my money back because I didn't cancel my order in time. The thing is, I did not order this stuff. I didn't even know what it was. When I ask to talk to a supervisor or manager, I was denied. This man told me to just except that and hung up on me.

I did write down the times I called and the names of the people I talked to.

Birdy
LONGVILLE, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acai-berry-detox/miami-beach-florida-33162/acai-berry-detox-this-so-called-company-rips-people-off-with-out-you-even-knowing-about-it-419665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
6Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Birdy - (U.S.A.)

I continued to call this company on a weekly basis. As of today, I did receive my refund.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Go to your bank

AUTHOR: D K - (U.S.A.)

Take your confirmation emails to your bank/credit card company immediately... do not even try to deal with the company that took your money anymore... they are giving you different info and will not be any help to you. You need to report the promised refund to your bank or credit card company immediately as you only have so long for them to be able to help you. good Luck.

AUTHOR: Birdy - (U.S.A.)

I have now made a total of 5 calls to this company and have had no satisfaction as of yet.

I get the same story each time I talk to them.

They will send a conformation e-mail about my refund, and that I will be getting the refund.

I continue to document dates, time and names.