Complaint Review: ACAI PURE FULLFILLMENT CENTER

• Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009
  • Reported By: STAFFORD Connecticut
  • ACAI PURE FULLFILLMENT CENTER

Internet

ACAI PURE FULLFILLMENT CENTER DID NOT HONOR THE 14 DAY TRIAL CLAUSE CONTINUED TO CHARGE FOR PRODUCT WHICH WAS NOT EVEN SENT Internet

I requested a trial offer of acai pure. If not satisfied with the product you had to return it within 14 of receipt of product. I called the company for a RMA and returned the product within the 14 days. I sent it via US mail delivery confirmation. The tracking record with the USPS shows that it was delivered before the 14 days expired. 3 weeks later I received a charge on my credit card for $39.95. I didn't receive any more product just the charge.

I called the company and they said they would issue a refund to my credit card in 3 days, however I also filed a dispute of the charge with my credit card company because I went on line to see if this is happening to others and yes it is!!!

BEWARE! THIS COMPANY IS SCAMMING EVERYONE. THEY ARE CHARGING
EVERYONE'S CREDIT CARD WHETHER THEY CANCEL OR NOT.

WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Furious
STAFFORD, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acai-pure-fullfillment-center/internet/acai-pure-fullfillment-center-did-not-honor-the-14-day-trial-clause-continued-to-charge-fo-457418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content