Complaint Review: ACAI SLIMMING PRODUCTS

• Reported By: fulham — sw6 5qq United States of America
  • ACAI SLIMMING PRODUCTS

Nationwide
    United States of America

ACAI SLIMMING PRODUCTS YOUTH NUTRITION 877-619-2649. Trytadaladafil YOUTH NUTRITION Acai Lipo and Colon Lipo Internet LONDON, Nationwide

*Author of original report: YOUTH NUTRITION AKA TRYTADALAFIL

I recently purchased Acai Lipo from the website,  it was meant to be a free trial, free shipment but hadto pay £3.59 GBP.After submitting the order I have checked my back account just to find out I had been overcharged. The  invoices I have received on my email stated £3.59 GBP.The amounts that has been taken out my account on the same day is £64.95. I Have cancelled my card and the my bank has stopped the payment to this Company, ITS A SCAM , BE VERY  AWARE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2011 02:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acai-slimming-products/nationwide/acai-slimming-products-youth-nutrition-877-619-2649-trytadaladafil-youth-nutrition-acai-700445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

YOUTH NUTRITION AKA TRYTADALAFIL

AUTHOR: fulham - (United States of America)

i recently purchased Acai Lipo from the Website.it was meant to be a free trial and shipment but had to pay £3.59 GBP. After submitting the order, i checked my bank account and  found that i have  been overcharged. The invoice i received on my email stated £3.59 GBP. The amount that was taken out of my bank account on the same day was 64.95 GBP. I have cancelled my card and my bank has stopped payment to this company. ITS A SCAM, BE VERY AWARE. I am unable to speak to anyone who represents this company, the numbers is out of order.How could one stop this company from stealing from vunerable individuals. HELP!!! WE NEED TO STOP THEM ASAP.