Complaint Review: Accepted Financial Services

• Accepted Financial Services
    405 Madison Ave. STE 201
    Toledo, Ohio
    USA

Accepted Financial Services They Are Happy to Take Your Money and Give You Nothing in Return. Toledo Ohio

These people (Accepted Financial Services) accepted my loan request. All paperwork (Truth-In-Lending) signed and filed. It being a secured loan, asked for $630.00 up front (CIP-Standard) put on Green Dot cards with no Visa/Mastercard insignia. The most you can put on one card is $500.00 so I had to get 2@ $4.95 each.

Their words: "We Have Completed The Review Of Your Loan Agreement And Supporting Documents And Are Ready To Release Your Loan".

Then they came back and said on second look additional information was found to warrent a stop payment on the loan and that it would require a (CIP-FULL) $1,012.00 or co-signer.

I e-mailed back that it would take two weeks before I could come up with more money and had no co-signer and that I was extremely upset as they had approved it in the first place with full disclosier on my part from the begining. He agreed that this was so and that he would see what he could do.

Since then he (Keith Lawson) won't answer my calls or e-mail me back. They have also not refunded my money, $639.90.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/accepted-financial-services/toledo-ohio-43604/accepted-financial-services-they-are-happy-to-take-your-money-and-give-you-nothing-in-re-1057034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content