Complaint Review: Access Warranty

• Access Warranty
    6837 Hayvenhurst Ave.
    Balboa, California

Access Warranty Deceptive sales promises Balboa California

I agreed to examine the auto maintenance contract and keep if I was satisfied with its terms and conditions. The salesman stated that I could cancel the agreement within 60 days with a full refund if I was not satisfied with the agreement.

Upon reading the contract, I felt my car would not qualify as covered under its General Conditions section of the contract. In addition I could provide maintenance documents prior my purchase of the used car.

I wrote the company of my concerns and asked for a clarification in writing. I also stated that they should cancel my contract if I did not qualify or could not waiver any prior conditions to which I could not comply.

The company salesperson responded by leaving me a telephone message to the effect that I did not have anything to worry about.

I wrote a second letter and informed the company that verbal assurances would not be acceptable since the written agreement takes president over all verbal discussion. I asked them to cancel the contract and refund a money collected.

I have not received a refund, received any writings from them or another phone call. Their actions and inaction suggests to me that they are ripping me off.

Wilburn
Whigham, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2009 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/access-warranty/balboa-california-61406/access-warranty-deceptive-sales-promises-balboa-california-438015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content