Complaint Review: ACCOUNT NOW PREPAID CARDS

• Reported By: Anny — Kanapolis Iowa USA
  • ACCOUNT NOW PREPAID CARDS

Nationwide
    USA

ACCOUNT NOW PREPAID CARDS HORRIBLE!! Without asking They sent me a gold card i activated it and told the terms conditions over the phone. I had card 2 months never used it! Loaded it bc i didnt have my bank card or netspend..

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: AccountNow

HORRIBLE!! Without asking They sent me a gold card i activated it and told the terms conditions over the phone. I had card 2 months never used it! Loaded it bc i didnt have my bank card or netspend.. $20 down the drain for 9.95 monthly fee for a inever used. Customer service pz where neglegent and not helpful all. Im a college student and a mother and i like being ripped off. These guys r FRAUDS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2017 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/account-now-prepaid-cards/nationwide/account-now-prepaid-cards-horrible-without-asking-they-sent-me-a-gold-card-i-activated-1379027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

AccountNow

AUTHOR: AccountNow - (USA)

Dear Consumer,

I am sorry to hear that you had some issues with your account. I’d like to help resolve your account issue and address any additional concerns that you may have. Unfortunately we cannot discuss your personal information in a public forum. Can you please send us an email at ANExecutiveOffice@greendotcorp.com referencing your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number, also please use reference number RR1379027 on the subject line Thanks and have a great day.

Sincerely,