Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, November 15, 2016

• Reported By: Paige — Naugatuck Connecticut USA
Account now prepaid debit card
Internet USA

Account now prepaid debit card Is trying to hold my money so they can build interest even tho myself and my employee have called to verify saying they sent the deposit Internet

*UPDATE Employee: AccountNow

Well to start off before the last couple of weeks I've never had an issue with account now. But the last couple weeks I have been noticing my deposits coming later and later but ended up calling today to see what was going on. When I was on the phone with the gentleman I asked him why hasn't my deposit gone through and he proceeded to tell me that there was no deposit made by my employer. I called my employer and he gave me the check number and information to prove that my pay was intact direct deposited and called account now back and said there was nothing they could do for me at this time. Something needs to be done about this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2016 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/account-now-prepaid-debit-card/internet/account-now-prepaid-debit-card-is-trying-to-hold-my-money-so-they-can-build-interest-even-1338292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Account now prepaid debit card

AccountNow

AUTHOR: AccountNow - (USA)

Dear Paige,

I am sorry to hear that you had some issues with your account. I’d like to help resolve your account issue and address any additional concerns that you may have. Unfortunately we cannot discuss your personal information in a public forum. Can you please send us an email at ANExecutiveOffice@greendotcorp.com referencing your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number, and best number to reach you at? Thanks and have a great day.

Sincerely,