Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: jimmyjet — Tampa Florida United States of America
P.O.1966, San Ramon, Ca.94583 Internet United States of America

AccountNow AccountNow Prepaid Visa/Debit Card Allowed my direct deposit placed into a false account Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help.

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

My Social Security check was re-routed to a false account instead of my account, which I had for a yearwithout incident and now can not pay my bills or eat. All I get from AccountNow, is the run around and excuses. They allowed my account to be compromised and my deposit to be stolen. This has been a total failure and big problem for me. They will not return my calls or answer my emails, are they the theives that rip me off?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/accountnow/internet/accountnow-accountnow-prepaid-visadebit-card-allowed-my-direct-deposit-placed-into-a-fals-984927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AccountNow

We would like to help.

AUTHOR: AccountNow - ()

Hello Jimmyjet,

I am sorry to hear you had an issue with one of your deposits. We would like to further assist you.

Unfortunately we cannot discuss your personal information in a public forum. Can you send us an email at
customerserviceRR@accountnowinc.com and reference your name and phone number?

And remember if you ever feel that your identity has been compromised we urge you to contact the Credit Bureaus,
Social Security, and file a report with your local Police Department.

GF