Complaint Review: Accuserve Ohio

• Accuserve Ohio
    24 East Mound Street; Columbus, OH 43215
    Columbus, Ohio
    United States of America

Accuserve Ohio Kirk Wilhite process server, attorney services, process serving, Columbus, Ohio

I found this company online and they looked legitimate so I called up Kirk Wilhite, who told me to send summons and complaint along with a check for $75. I saw good things about them online (though they were dated from a few years ago). I sent everything and saw that the check was cashed a few days later. I didn't receive any confirmation that the suit was delivered, however, so I gave a call and he assured me that it would be. I called again the next week since I hadn't heard anything and it went to voicemail. I've called him many times and he hasn't picked up.

I talked with another process server company since I need to serve process ASAP and he told he he's heard of several other people in the past couple weeks that have paid to have summons delivered but for whom nothing has happened. It's clear that this is a scam; he'll take your money and never give you the services, and give you the run around. Under no circumstances should you use this service, I'm also planning on reporting it to the police.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/accuserve-ohio/columbus-ohio-43215/accuserve-ohio-kirk-wilhite-process-server-attorney-services-process-serving-columbus-1003185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content