Complaint Review: ACE INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY, INC.

• Submitted: Thu, April 04, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013
  • Reported By: KEN''S CAR CARE — CLEVE. Ohio
  • ACE INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY, INC.
    7535 SAN FERNANDO BLVD.
    BURBANK, California
    United States of America

ACE INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY, INC. THESE F#*!ER'S ARE THIEF'S BURBANK, California

*UPDATE Employee: KEN'S CAR CARE

Ace said I never returned drill bits and I did. then ace charge my card with out my authorization, they had my card on file, from a previous order that I was trying to staighten out with this order, they lied and stole from me and i'm sure  I'm not the only one. blessed is the day people like them die.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ace-industrial-supply-inc/burbank-california-91505-1044/ace-industrial-supply-inc-these-fers-are-thiefs-burbank-california-1040681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

KEN'S CAR CARE

AUTHOR: Customer Service Manager - ()

Ken's Car Care,

After a review of your order history and notes, I do show that you returned the original, incorrect sockets that were originally shipped with the order, however the Drill Bit set as well as the upgraded socket sets that we service-ordered out to you were never returned. Ace does not possess credit card information on file and will never run a payment of any kind without authorization. We strive to ensure that every order and every customer has a positive relationship experience with Ace. We understand that occassionally with high-volume business such as ours, there may be orders that need to be addressed. You are welcome to contact our customer service department and we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions or issues you may have.

Kindest regards,