Complaint Review: ACE Technology online

3824 Cedar Springs Rd
    Dallas, Texas
    USA

ACE Technology online Beware! Company doesn't fill orders! Dallas Texas

I ordered Microsoft Office Professional 2010 on December 17, 2013. Today is January 16, 2014 and I still haven't recieved the product. I have attempted to contact the company via chat, email and phone numerous times. While the site indicates a live chat line, each time I have tried, I get a message that it is not available.

The phone always relays the same message saying that they are busy assisting other customers and cannot take my call at that time. There has been no response to my email. Obviously, I have been ripped off!! Not only do I need the product, I purchased this for our HOA, and now we're out of $100! It's embarrassing to explain this to the board!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ace-technology-online/dallas-texas-75219/ace-technology-online-beware-company-doesnt-fill-orders-dallas-texas-1115982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content