Complaint Review: AceElite card

• AceElite card

Internet
    USA

AceElite card Netspend They allowed money to be taken from my acct. Internet

On November 25, 2016, I called a company called Santander.  This is the company where I have my car financed. I authorized a payment of $200.00 to be taken from my account. Within 5 minutes,  there was another transaction made in the amount of $447.19. I usually get notifications on my phone when a transaction is made but never received a notification of this one. I was shopping and just finished checking out and got a notification that I was overdrawn. That is when I investigated and found out what happened.  I called Santander and they told me I would have to go through my bank.

Well that is when I called Aceelite and they told me I would have to file a dispute. They gave me the information and I filed the dispute.  I have been told so many things, they said I would know something in 3 days, then I 0 business days, then 45 to 90 days. in the meantime I have no money and they will not forward me even $50.00. I hate thIs place and will stop my direct deposit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2016 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aceelite-card/internet/aceelite-card-netspend-they-allowed-money-to-be-taken-from-my-acct-internet-1340529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content