Complaint Review: Ackerman Security

• Submitted: Wed, August 22, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012
  • Reported By: Ron — Atlanta Georgia U.S.A.
  • Ackerman Security
    1345 OAKBROOK DR
    ATLANTA, Georgia
    United States of America

Ackerman Security STAY AWAY ATLANTA, Georgia

Warning:   Do NOT use this company..they are frauds!   I had their service for THREE years...I was sold on them andnever heard from my Rep "Marty" again.  Then I was being transfered out of state and cancelled my service.

Imagine my surprise when I received a bill for $195.00.  When I called they said I had I had an early cancellation fee.   I told them to provide me with a copy of my contract..they have not.  From reading the other comments, once you enroll, they OWN you....he keeps rolling you over year after year...

For your own good stay away they suck big time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ackerman-security/atlanta-georgia-/ackerman-security-stay-away-atlanta-georgia-931180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content