Complaint Review: ACN

• ACN
    1000 Progress Place
    , Concord, NC 28025-2449
    USA

ACN I ordered their telephone service in Feb of 2012 and due to the lack of communications was without phone for over a month. Concord NC

*UPDATE Employee: John, please let us help you resolve this situation.

In February of 2012 I ordered telephone commuications from them. I received the equipment and installed the equipment which didn't work. It took out my internet service because my phone was connected to it. I called on my cell phone and ran out of minutes trying to contact them. Going through their menus were confusing and when I would get hold of somebody I would get put on hold.  I had to go back to my old phone service, and now they are bugging me to pay $150.00 and I never made one call on that service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2013 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acn/concord-nc-28025-2449/acn-i-ordered-their-telephone-service-in-feb-of-2012-and-due-to-the-lack-of-communication-1070789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

John, please let us help you resolve this situation.

AUTHOR: ACN Inc. - ()

John, please let us help you resolve this situation.  If you contact our Customer Care team at 1-877-226-1010 and reference case number 8598825, we can get everything figured out.  Thank you.