Complaint Review: ACS FRANK JACKSON, Fast Cash international

• Reported By: irvington New Jersey
  • ACS FRANK JACKSON, Fast Cash international
    www.paydayloan.com
    Nationwide

ACS FRANK JACKSON, Fast Cash international, Scamed me out of alot of money. Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Report them to the local PD and the FBI

I was contacted by a Frank Jackson, representing Fast Cash international. He told me that they have pressed charges on me and that I must report to court in the morning. he told me if I decide to go to court that I would have to pay up to $16,000 or I could settle it out of court. So he put me on hold so that he could ask the company if i could make a settlement.

When he came back on the phone he said that I would have to write a letter of apoligy and that i would have to pay $1132.00 to keep this out of court. I was very reluctant at first but was scared at the same time because I didn't want to give these people any money but I knew I couldn't afford to pay 16,000 dollars. I'm a college student and the money I had saved was to pay for school nesxt semester but they told me this money had to be paid.

So I gave them my debit card information cause i was scared, i didn't know what else to do, so I gave in. The arrangemet was to take money out of my account every two weeks and to contact me when they did but they started taking money out on the wrong weeks. So I started becoming suspicious of the whole situation. I tried to find the number they gave me but I couldn't find it.

Then I looked for Mr, Jackson on the yellow pages and I couldn't find him so I googled him and that's when I came across this website , saying the exact situation was a scam. I'm sitting at the computer crying and reading other people's stories claiming the same situation happened to them but the only problem was that they didn't give like I did. So what do I do now??? I've been scamed out of 1050.00 dollars and I don't know to get my money back. Could someone please tell me how to rectify this situation. Somebody please help me!!!!

Kay
irvington, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2009 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acs-frank-jackson-fast-cash-international/nationwide/acs-frank-jackson-fast-cash-international-scamed-me-out-of-alot-of-money-nationwide-460561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Report them to the local PD and the FBI

AUTHOR: Steph - (U.S.A.)

Report this scammer to local PD and FBI. If this scammer has your bank imformation close the account and reopen it with new #s . If they call and ask for the new account # tell them to go f--- themselves and hang up. I would also report this as a fraudulant transaction to the bank.I would also give them a copy of the police report. Have your bank deactivate your debit card as well.