Complaint Review: ACS Incorporated

• Reported By: Angry Consumer — Huger South Carolina United States of America
  • ACS Incorporated

New York, New York
    United States of America

ACS Incorporated They called me and told me that they deposit money into an account I just opened. New York, New York

*Consumer Comment: Who is ACS Incorp

*Consumer Comment: scam

This is the actual email I received from them.

This is in reference to your Account number ------ with ACS in order to notify you that after making several calls to you on your phone number, we were not able to get hold of you. So the IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center) has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press charges against you.

Your account with ACS is in Final Collections. According to our records, your outstanding balance is $986.45

Do revert back if you want to get rid of these legal consequences and make a payment arrangement within the next 48 hours or else the case will be downloaded against you.

The opportunity to take care of this voluntary is quickly coming to an end. We would hate for you to lose the option of resolving this before it goes to the next step which is a Lawsuit against you, but to do so you must take immediate action.

As we have shared with you in previous letters, read your loan agreement; the next step is clearly defined. It could cost us both a great deal of time and money; you can avoid this by taking care of this now.

It is quick and easy:
Grab your debit card and call us right now in order to make a payment and freeze down this case.
Contact us on 1-347.983.0385

If you do not take immediate action:
We will be forced to download this case against you and once it is downloaded the creditor has entire rights to inform your employer regarding this and if you are found guilty under the bench of jury then you have to bear a law suit which will be amounting to $4515.85 and will be totally levied upon you and that would be excluding your bail charges, your attorney charges and the due amount pending on your name $986.45

Thanks for being our customer,

ACS Legal Department

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2011 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acs-incorporated/new-york-new-york-/acs-incorporated-they-called-me-and-told-me-that-they-deposit-money-into-an-account-i-ju-806369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Who is ACS Incorp

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

I received and email from this company saying that I owe $992.03. I've never taken anything money form this company.

scam

AUTHOR: gunner22 - (United States of America)

I received this e-mail my self today. Just someone trying to get money will not contact them again.