Report: #1206423

• ACS incorporation

Internet
    USA

ACS incorporation Cash Advanced payments Internet

A man that goes by the name Robert Brown had emailed me saying I owed money and that if I didn't pay then they'd use my SSN to find where I work and send a sheriff to my home to summons me. I asked for a phone number but according to them as a collection agency they do not have a phone number since they work in the back offices.

I've been in collections before and know for a fact that they all have phone numbers to get ahold of the person they would like to get ahold of. I'm not sure what to do and would like for this to be looked into. I've never borrowed money with my SSN unless somebody else has.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2015 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acs-incorporation/internet/acs-incorporation-cash-advanced-payments-internet-1206423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content