Complaint Review: ACS Law

• ACS Law

Internet
    United States of America

ACS Law Michael Phillips Threaten that something would happen to me! Internet

On 1/20/12, I received a phone call on my cell phone, from someone named Michael Phillip, stating he was from ACS Law Firm and that I was in trouble and that the law would come looking for me. ZHe also stated that someone had a lawsuit against me but could not tell me who it was. He said I would have to call 818-337-3050 ext. 359 and talk to a lawyer, he had did his job. Upon calling the number, He answered the phone, I asked for the ext. and he hung up on me. I called back from another number, he picked up the phone and hung it back up. Called back from my phone, same thing. I blocked the number coming into my phone, however the call still goes directly to voicemail.

On 1/21/12, I woke up to a voicemail from the same Michael Phillip, threatening that something was going to happen to me if I did not get back in touch with them or have my lawyer call them. I attemped to call the number again, he left the 818-337-3050, of course, I did not get an answer. This guy sounds like he might be Middle Eastern and is hard to understand. These people need to be brought down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2012 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acs-law/internet/acs-law-michael-phillips-threaten-that-something-would-happen-to-me-internet-826230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content