Complaint Review: Action Appliance Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 04, 2016
  • Updated: Mon, April 04, 2016
  • Reported By: Weary — Colorado Springs Colorado USA
  • Action Appliance Inc.

, Colorado
    USA

Action Appliance Inc. Michael, a technician, did not follow through with damages to washing machine by moving company. Colorado Springs Colorado

Michael, a technician for Action Appliance Inc., began the repair work on my washing machine, same machine he had serviced at earlier address.  He assured me the machine was damaged during my recent move and that he would send necessary paperwork to the moving company.  Gave him all the pertitent data that I had and informed the moving company of the problem.

Seems that Michael did not send any such report and never contacated anyone with the moving company.  Of course, he never informed me of his lack of actions.  For a week I called the Action company and had to laugh each time they answered the phone with a dumb question..."Are you having a great day?"  This stupid question became really old by the fifth time I had to call again, due to the fact that no one called me back.    Cannot recall all their names, but one lady, Sara, assured me on 4/2/16 that she would return my call and give me the update before the office closed.  (Right???).   They provided reasons for never being able to contact Michael, he was on a house call, or at a meeting, etc.  Yet, felt for sure that when he was working at my house he had a cell phone which he used while working.

This group was so unproffessional and uncaring.  No one could step up to plate, they all.....starting with Michael, kept dropping the ball.  No one took any responsibility.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2016 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/action-appliance-inc/colorado/action-appliance-inc-michael-a-technician-did-not-follow-through-with-damages-to-washi-1297656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content