Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, February 01, 2012

• Reported By: **Important please read!! — United States of America
ActiveMaleModels
PO Box 5011 Louisville, Kentucky United States of America

ActiveMaleModels David Russ This David Russ guy contact my son and attempted to solicit nude photos of him Louisville, Kentucky

*Consumer Comment: STOP THE SCAM SPAM BLOGGER JOE-LOUISVILLE

*Consumer Comment: My Blog is Reinstated / Website Pending Appeal

*Consumer Comment: Updated Information on Scam Artist Russell Claxon

*UPDATE Employee: Is Lee Green a nut job?

*Author of original report: What is a "fake or scam" ,myspace?

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This is a lie

*UPDATE Employee: ToTally False Info This guy is scam and plays cop

This guy David Russ contacted my son after finding him on MySpace and attempted to get him to send inappropriate pictures of himself under the guise of being a "Master Model Contractor" whatever that is suppose to be. When I tried to call this guy, he would not answer my calls. He did respond to my texts however. After several texts he did in fact call me and he was not only unproffessional, he was downright profane. Turns out he is just some little kid with a very perverted side who preys on boys. Be very aware that this guy is out there trying to get pictures of our children, especially boys! However, he did warn me that his "daddy is with the FBI and his mommy is with the Secret Service"..so watch out.....lol

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2010 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/activemalemodels/louisville-kentucky-40255/activemalemodels-david-russ-this-david-russ-guy-contact-my-son-and-attempted-to-solicit-nu-654513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ActiveMaleModels

STOP THE SCAM SPAM BLOGGER JOE-LOUISVILLE

AUTHOR: Important Read - (United States of America)

IF YOU SEE THESE SITES UP PLEASE REPORT THEM AND GOOGLE WILL TAKE THEM DOWN AGAIN. THIS GUY IS A NUT AND SICKO WHO SHOULD BE STOPPED FROM SPREADING LINES AND TELLING SLANDER ABOUT PEOPLE AND COMPANIES HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT.

JOE- LOUISVILLE HAS SHOWN NO PROOF HE HAS ANY PART OF ANY OF THESE BUSINESS. HE SEEMS LIKE A HOMO HATER SICKO WHO LIVES IN HIS MOMS BASEMENT AND HAS NO LIFE.

WE MUST JOIN TOGETHER TO STOP THE HARASSMENT HE PUTS OUT. MOST OF WHAT HE SAYS IS LIES AND PROVES NOTHING. ANY OF THESE CASE OF RUSSELL WAS OVER 15 YEARS AGO AND IF RUSSELL WAS SUCH A CON THEN WHY IS HE STILL RUNNING HIS BUSINESS OR NOT LUCKED UP. BECAUSE LAW ENFORCEMENT KNOW THESE CLAIMS ARE FAKE AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN WITH A GRAIN OF SALT.

IF YOU KNOW THE READ ID OF JOE-LOUISVILLE PLEASE REPORT IT TO LAW ENFORCEMENT SO WE CAN HAVE HIM ARRESTED FOR HARASSMENT AND OTHER THINGS. HE NEEDS PYSCHO HELP.

STOP THE SCAM SPAMMER JOE- LOUISVILLE.  HE NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP. HE IS KNOW TO STEAL YOUR ID AND MISUSE IT. DO NOT GIVE HIM ANY INFO.

My Blog is Reinstated / Website Pending Appeal

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States of America)

My blog has been unlocked again -- in its entirety, with all of the images, files, links, and documents.  I've also added  some things to it. I went through the appeal process and had my blog re-approved by Google. The truth hurts, but it's neither an insult nor  "slander" / "harassment."  My speech is protected.

My website is also in the process of being reinstated.  Bookmark it and check it frequently. It should be unlocked in a day or  two.  I will be purchasing my own domain shortly so that my content can't be taken down again.

I won't be silenced or censored on this matter, and I refuse to stand idly by and watch this modeling scam hurt  others.  I want to protect everyone who has contributed to this Rip-Off  Report and help them to find any help they need.

The owner of Active Male Models continues to try to intimidate me.  It will not work.  I will not be silenced.

Feel free to comment on it.  Even Russell Claxon can add his two cents, if he wants.

Also, Russell Claxon the owner of Active Male Models, LLC, and Models Today, LLC,
now owns a bounty hunting firm with a third party.  I won't mention that third party's name, but he is listed in the records from the KY Secretary of State (see link below).  I do hope that person finds a new business partner.  The new companies  owned by Russell Claxon are:

U.S. Security Agency, Ltd.

U.S. Fugitive Apprehension Agency
(bounty hunting is illegal in the state registered)

U.S. Court Process Server Agency

http://ussecurityagency.net (copy and paste)

And here is a list of all of Claxon's businesses, from the Kentucky Secretary of State:

https://app.sos.ky.gov/ftshow/%28S%28db4zp255zk2lx1y4aw5qb545%29%29/ioffsearch.aspx?search=RUSSELL+CLAXON  (copy and paste)

Isn't it ironic that a person like the owner of Active Male Models, LLC and Models Today, LLC would start up his own bounty hunting business?

Updated Information on Scam Artist Russell Claxon

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States of America)

Since contributing to that rip off report, I have created a user-friendly and much more comprehensive website which includes information on the "businessperson's" new "business" (a bounty hunting agency):

Active Male Models Scam (open in new window. If it doesn't work, copy and paste the URL)

Please consult it before doing business with Russell Claxon, "David C Russ" or his businesses: Active Male Models, LLC; Models Today, LLC; Active Female Models; U.S. Fugitive Apprehension Agency; U.S. Court Process Server Agency; U.S. Security Agency, Ltd.; or MT - Fitness.

And report any suspicious activity to law enforcement, the Louisville Better Business Bureau, State Attorney General; the media; and/or the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.

Is Lee Green a nut job?

AUTHOR: master-agent - (United States of America)

You need to grow up and stop spending your time harassing people. Did you read the following when you submitted your compliant?

"By Posting this report, I attest this report is valid. I am giving Rip-off Report irrevocable rights to post it on this website. I acknowledge that once I post my report, it will not be removed, even at my request. Of course, I can always update my report to reflect new developments by clicking UPDATE. Further, I agree that by posting the report that the State of Arizona has exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising out of this posting."

The info can not be removed and you agreed. You posted a personal cell number which we had changed due to you being a complete nut job. We rebutted and gave facts. You slander us way before anything. This business is legit and is listed by the state when the company was formed. But when looking up your business, well your not listed with the state.

"
Search Type: Starting With Search Criteria: Affordable Computer Repair

Search Date: 10/25/2010 Search Time: 19:17

No Records were found for the search criteria 'Affordable Computer Repair' on 10/25/2010 7:17:53 PM"

Your son is 19 as listed on myspace and myspace is a public listed profile site. You need to let your son deal with it. If your son is not 19 then you need to deal with him for using false age on myspace.

you stated you was a deputy which means not no more which means your unlawfully displaying yourself as a deputy when your not. Impersonating a deputy is a felony in all states. If you were a legit deputy at any time you would know this. If you were a legit deputy you would know wanting to meet someone to beat him to death is unlawful.

You need to stop being a child and grow up. Stop your kid games and threats. Who will you sue?
I have no more time to deal with your games. Just let it go.

What is a "fake or scam" ,myspace?

AUTHOR: **Important please read!! - (United States of America)

You post a pic of my son's MySpace page and list it as a scam or a fake site? How is that? If so, then I guess they all are huh? Why don't you just get a job or something useful and stop harassing people who don't have time to play your perverted games. The more you post the more rediculous you come across. No person claiming to be a "a professional" would post someones number and pic of their son. You have now put yourself in a position to be charged with a crime. You have one chance to remove it. I only offer this chance because you are just a kid and you were not taught any better. Tomorrow this is over or it will be turned over to the authorities.

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This is a lie

Stephen Green is listed as 19

Lee Green at 404-936-0864 says he is a cop but refused info.

this is a scam

watch out with dealings of lee green

ToTally False Info This guy is scam and plays cop

AUTHOR: master-agent - (United States of America)

We talked to a guy name Stephen Green on myspace with age reported on profile as 19 and told us in text he was 19. ( http://www.myspace.com/stephenc.green) He was never asked for nudes pics but only was told we do art nude which is not totally nude.

A man named Lee Green called and was rude and nasty. He claimed he was a Deputy Sheriff but when asked his badge number and dept he refused. He wanted to meet someone to beat them to death. This guy is no deputy. Any true Law Enforcement Officer would know better to threaten body harm.  A report has been made with GA State Police and the Police in our local area. He is playing cop. He was told his son was over 18 and he did not need to be talked too. He said he son was not over 18. When this was found out the profil on myspace was blocked. Myspace was notified this kid was not 19. This man is a perv we think who has young kids at his house. The number he called from was 404-936-0864 and is listed with Affordable Computer Repair. Also listed online as (http://www.numberinvestigator.com/404936) a lair and a man who cheats on his wife.

He was asked to stop harassing us but refused. He is a crazy loony guy.

Beware of the myspace profile is is a lure to harass people. When told the age on profile said 19 and his son said he was 19 then he said anyone can say anything.

This guys story is a scam and should not be listed. This is another form of harassment but he will be in jail soon for playing cop.