Complaint Review: Adam J. Main

• Adam J. Main
    1287 lake rd
    webster, New York
    United States of America

Adam J. Main ajmainevents Adam J. Main is a Thief. Took my money & disappeared. Promises,Excuses, & ran off with my $$$ webster, New York

*Consumer Comment: I am Adam J Main

Adam J. Main operates aj main events. I hired him to do an event for us. I gave him a check for 23,000 as a deposit. After not hearing from him & repeatedly tried calling him. He finally told me he was going out of business because him & his "Boyfriend" were splitting up. He told us that his boyfriend stole the money from him & ran off with another man. We are left without arrangements for our sons wedding party.

Aside from being a liar & thief, he is a rude, pompous, sarcastic, self-centered, narcissistic ego maniac who is a bad person to do this to us.

You've been warned. He will tell you anything to get your money & then create excuses why he can't deliver.

Then he will disappear & not take your calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/adam-j-main/webster-new-york-14580/adam-j-main-ajmainevents-adam-j-main-is-a-thief-took-my-money-disappeared-promisese-1003774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I am Adam J Main

AUTHOR: I am Adam J Main - ()

I had my local news followup on this attempt to scam me.  Please click the link to watch the video and see my story.  I am only posting this to help remedy this problem.  I apologize to any of my past and future clients that may stumble upon this.