Complaint Review: Adams chrome shop

441 cedardale dr
    Dallas, Texas
    USA

Adams chrome shop Warranty issue, lied to make a sale. Dallas Texas

Purchased a chrome bumper for my semi truck in mid august. 3 weeks after purchase bumper is cracking called Adams and was told to come in so they could look at it for warranty. Near the end of sept I was in the area so I went in and they looked at it took pictures and was told they would warranty the bumper.

They told me they would have to order the replacement and it would take about a week. So 2 1/2 weeks later haven't heard anything and I am in the area so I called. I was informed it would not be warranteed because it's a 20 in and it has to be reinenforced at installation something I was not told until after the fact.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2017 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/adams-chrome-shop/dallas-texas-75241/adams-chrome-shop-warranty-issue-lied-to-make-a-sale-dallas-texas-1407506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content