Complaint Review: Adaptive Marketing - At Home Rewards - TodaysEscapes

• Reported By: Quincy Illinois
  • Adaptive Marketing - At Home Rewards - TodaysEscapes
    www.todayescapes.com, www.athomerewards.com
    Norwalk, Connecticut

Adaptive Marketing - At Home Rewards - TodaysEscapes Charged my debit card for unauthorized purchases Norwalk Connecticut

I agreed to trial magazine subscription via telemarketing to ARC National Readershipand was billed #3.60 on my debit card on 3/20/09. I cancelled the subscription and received a refund on my debit card on 4/08/09.

On 07/01/09, I noticed I was charged $14.95 each by Today Escapes and At Home Rewards on 5/26/09 and 6/22/09. I contacted my bank and they advised me to contact these companies and attempt to get a refund. I contacted the companies and they agreed to refund 3 of these 4 charges.

Further investigation into my account revealed that I had been charged $1.00 by each of these companies at the same time as my ARC National Readership trial subscription. I was also charged $14.95 by each of them on 4/23/09.

A WEB search turned up that both of these companies are part of Adaptive Marketing LLC of Norwalk, CN

Ray
Quincy, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2009 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/adaptive-marketing-at-home-rewards-todaysescapes/norwalk-connecticut/adaptive-marketing-at-home-rewards-todaysescapes-charged-my-debit-card-for-unauthorize-466767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content