Complaint Review: Addictgear,com

• Reported By: KevvyG — Somerset WEST South Africa
  • Addictgear,com

Internet
    USA

Addictgear,com and Addictgearz on Facebook I Ordered shoes from them. Did not receive anything after 9 weeks of waiting. I asked for tracking no, which I never received. So the only conclusion I could come to was that this is a big fat scam. Internet

I ordered 4 pairs of shoes from "www.Adictgear.com". I got confirmation of transaction from addictgear via email as well as $208 deducted from the bank account.

I have been waiting now for 9 weeks and NO SHOES. I feel this is a money laundering system and scan and fraud all in one.

They operate via "www. shopify.com" which I also contected and said there is not much they can do. I flied my report with them.

I filed a report with facebook that allows these people to advertise on their site. So I will have to see what happend next.

I also went as far as getting their "WHOIS" on the web, but not much info also. Which leads me to believe this site has been set up to do fraudulent business. I am sure there are thousends who is going through the same thing. What I dont understand is, why is it so hard to get facebook and whoever and wherever these people advertise to close them down.

I also laid a complaint at " https://whois.icann.org". So I am at whitts end. Just making sure I do my part to make others aware of these BADDD PEOPLE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2017 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/addictgearcom/internet/addictgearcom-and-addictgearz-on-facebook-i-ordered-shoes-from-them-did-not-receive-any-1383618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content