Complaint Review: Addrive Hey They Are Also Product Test Panel And Others. Rip OFF

• Submitted: Tue, October 09, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2007
  • Reported By: Carrollton Texas
  • Addrive Hey They Are Also Product Test Panel And Others. Rip OFF
    addrive.com
    Internet

Addrive Hey They Are Also Product Test Panel And Others. Rip OFF I used and tested addrive-producttestpanel on a survey page. I of course paid the survey members to do addrive surveys on all they did since addrive did not pay a cent. Internet

I was called today by a company I worked with on pages to sell legit things on ZolaEnterprises.com. Due to the fact that I do scam busting and reported on addrive this company had a threat from the scam site addrive telling them that I have to now take the time to remove all the other Company (click booth) links from my page. Click booth has real things not all scams and I only use their real things to sell. I do not try to sell or sign people up for addrive at all through Click Booth.

I have not even found Addrive or Product Test Panel through click booth but, had joined addrive on my own prior to even joing Click booth.

How can addrive then try to have click booth take me off of it. I can not afford wasting time of adding then removing so much from sites. I make nothing off doing this so it is lots of time lost! Also addrive never paid me for things that people did off my site which I of course paid them on for testing to prove the scam.

I am now feeling that since addrive aka Product Test Panel is causing me problems I may take them to court to expose the scam. Please look at www.c-o-m.us/addrive.htm to see what I am speaking of!

Hey is there a lawyer in house? Is there someone that can work on this to get paid a percent if we win or other wise not charge? Please contact me off my email or here or pages. If you are tying to sell me legal help and I have to pay please do not bother. I hardly make enough to live after all this.

Zolaenterprises.com
Carrollton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2007 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/addrive-hey-they-are-also-product-test-panel-and-others-rip-off/internet/addrive-hey-they-are-also-product-test-panel-and-others-rip-off-i-used-and-tested-addrive-277907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content