Complaint Review: ADM

• Reported By: dannyballs — Clarkston Michigan United States of America
  • ADM

Internet
    United States of America

ADM Brain Host Did not know it was a scam until I visited my bank on 3-15-12 and they did Google on it. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: From Customer Support

ADM, which is affiliated with BrainHost, attempted to charge me $14,250 for mentoring services for a 12-month period.  I was NOT aware that it was a scam until my bank Googled "Brain Host Scams" and they advised me AGAINST making the purchase.  As a result, they cancelled my credit card and rendered all BrainHost and ClickBank charges on my credit card as fraudulent.

The bank will, however, issue me a new credit card.  The visit and discovery occurred on Thursday, March 15, 2012.

**** Warning to everyone!!!!!  Do NOT affiliate with BrainHost In ANY form whatever!!!  ****

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2012 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/adm/internet/adm-brain-host-did-not-know-it-was-a-scam-until-i-visited-my-bank-on-3-15-12-and-they-did-854511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

From Customer Support

AUTHOR: BrainHost - (United States of America)

Hello,

Brain Host is NOT affiliated with ADM, and we do not contact our customers about mentoring. If you can send us any information you have about ADM I would appreciate it, so we can find out what's going on and who they are so we can put a stop to this. You can send it to help@brainhost.com, which will come straight to me.

Eric