Complaint Review: Admirality yacht sales/jason lash

• Reported By: DAn — Overland Park Kansas USA
  • Admirality yacht sales/jason lash

Internet
    USA

Admirality yacht sales/jason lash Jason Lash Admiralty Yacht Sales, Inc. 911 SE 6th Ave. Ste 109 Delray Beach, FL 33483 (561) 330-9361 Office(321) 231-8756 CellFax: (561) 330-9313 Avoid this company! They believe any conversation is enough to lock you into a sales agrement and Unethical business conduct Delray beach Florida

*Author of original report: Resolution

*Author of original report: A good man?

*Author of original report: Ahh yes the attorney speaks for his client

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Final Comment

*Author of original report: Careful!

*Author of original report: More lies

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: More Conjecture

*Author of original report: Inaccurate response

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Inaccurate Report

Improper business services. Demanding money without a brokerage sales agreement. Improper modification of records to make a case. Harrassment via attorney with no legal standing

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2017 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/admirality-yacht-salesjason-lash/internet/admirality-yacht-salesjason-lash-jason-lash-admiralty-yacht-sales-inc-911-se-6th-ave-1386739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

6Author
0Consumer
3Employee/Owner

Resolution

AUTHOR: - ()

Dear sirs, as i wrote you a couple of weeks ago; this dispute has been resolved to the satisfaction of both parties. I would like all recerences to the matter removed from your website. I thank you again for allowing both parties to exchange their positions and indeed this helped resolve the matter. Best regards Dan samani

A good man?

AUTHOR: - ()

A good man will be honest no matter how painful the truth is. A coward hides behind lies and deceit and perhaps attorneys as well.

Ahh yes the attorney speaks for his client

AUTHOR: - ()

But what can we expect from an attorney hired by an unethical client? Of course he takes a position to defend his client no matter what his client may have done wrong! I have asked said attorney on numerous occasions to tell me exactly what his client did for me or the buyer. Never have I received an answer. I have asked The atty on numerous occasions to tell me why his client feels he deserves payment when there was no contract between me and his client Jason Lash. Never have I received an answer. I have asked the attorney on numerous occasions to explain to me why his client would on unethically pre-date the contract that he knows was signed on June 23. It was obvious this was done in order to lay claim to monies for services his client never provided. Never have I received an answer from the attorney. Oh yes ladies and gentlemen once again we see the actions of attorneys in the United States. They always put aside ethics and honesty in order to defend clients for money. Rather wouldn't it be nice if attorneys would tell clients "I'm sorry you were unethical and I cannot defend you on my honor"? Wouldn't it be nice when that day arrives in the United States?

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Final Comment

AUTHOR: AYS - (USA)

Dan Samani's comments are that of a seller who is in a disillusion that his actions could possibly be wrong. Put yourself in a position where you are dealing with a broker and said broker brings you an offer from John Doe. John Doe then contacts you direct a week later and suggests that we eliminate the broker / middle man to make the deal more attractive and a sale occurs without said broker. This is the long and short of what occurred. FL law clearly states this is not an acceptable practice. The rest is all nonsensical claims and allegations from Dan Samani. Any of my past clients can and will vouch for the integrity of myself, my firm and I take offense to an MD who acts with such a lack of ethics in personal business dealings.

Careful!

AUTHOR: - ()

Listen ladies and gentlemen: the very fact that mr lash had no listing agreement with me, the fact he did nothing to help me sell my boat, the fact that he would use an attorney to harrass me for money.... all reasons enough you should NOT get involved with this guy or his company! I know brokers who HAVE had contracts with buyers and sellers and got burned with no royalties in spite of their hard work wih closing documents etc. they never used attorneys to harrass buyers and sellers. This fellow is litigious and you should avoid him and his company. I have read another report from another client who also questions their integrity!

More lies

AUTHOR: - ()

Mr Lash continues to deceive. Notice he does not address his deception in back-dating of a document. Second: I did not contact the buyer but HE contacted me from an ad I ran on Boattrader. Just because the buyer contacted Mr Lash at some time, it does not mean I would owe Lash any money without a brokerage agreement between us at the time of the sale. The BUYER chose to buy my boat without Mr Lash as an intermediary because the buyer did not like mr Lash. The buyer told me Lash was rude to him on the phone and appeared to be drunk during a conversation with the buyer. I can see why the buyer chose not to use mr Lash. I too found Lash to be rude and unethical. For the record i offered Lash $5000 to shut up and go away even though he did absolutely NOTHING to arrange or close the sale of my boat. Greedy as he is: he chose to go the other way.

#7 REBUTTAL Individual responds

More Conjecture

AUTHOR: AYS - (USA)

Dr. Samani continues his campaign of false allegations. As a licensed FL Yacht salesman I presented him with an offer from a buyer for his boat. He and the buyer took it upon themselves to contact each other direct in an attempt to avoid a commission being paid. Unethical and unacceptable behavior in the yachting world. They concluded the sale and I am still waiting on a commission check. I believe the rip off report should be directed towards Dr. Samani as he is the one who profited in the transaction.

Inaccurate response

AUTHOR: - ()

Mr Lash cleverly had me sign a listing agreement for another boat and changed the date to reflect a time before my boat had been sold to a private party wihout him. The document was signed june 23, 2017 but he changed the date to show June 3. He would have a tough time explaining how the email shows a date of approval 3 weeks after the date he entered on the electronic document.; a date that i could not correct. BUYER BEWARE!!!

#9 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Inaccurate Report

AUTHOR: AYS - (USA)

This is an innacurate report that was filed by an angry customer.  He signed a listing contract with my firm and then did not follow through with his obligations when it was time to pay a commission.

I have done nothing unethical and Dr. Samani has slandered my name and business on the internet in protest of paying what is due.   His anger came about once my firm had no choice but to involve our attorney.

Truly a sad situation that should not have occurred.