Complaint Review: Adultfriendfinder.com

• Updated: Sat, December 28, 2002
  • Reported By: Fairview Pennsylvania
  • Adultfriendfinder.com

Internet

I had never heard of this company before until I checked my email one day, and there was a free password sent to me , so I went to the site to see what it was about and apparently someone at this company had illegally obtained and filled a profile out for me with personal information such as my birthday, age etc.

I have made several attempts to call the company and have the profile removed but they will not cooperate. For people that don't wish to have their personal info available to the public this is very fraudulent. It needs to be stopped .

I will be contacting the D.A.'s office in California to file a complaint and also with local law enforcement and such to try to put a stop to these bastards illegally filling out profiles for people and then trying to charge them for a service they never even applied for.

Sam
Fairview, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2002 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/adultfriendfindercom/internet/adultfriendfindercom-rip-off-los-angeles-internetfriendfinder-joins-rip-off-report-corp-39400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content