Complaint Review: Advance Cash Services

• Reported By: Geri — West Bloomfield Michigan
  • Advance Cash Services

Internet
    USA

Advance Cash Services Michael Allen To avoid legal consequences, get back to them with payment. Internet

I received an email from a Michael Allen who is supposedly from a company called Advance Cash SErvices, Legal Group of ATtorneys.  He said in the email the following:

The case will be downloaded on May 15th and I would soon be served wtih court papers for non-payment after so many reminders.  If I want to avoid these legal consequences, they require me to get back to them with payment.  I am supposed to email back for further information.  I e-mailed back and told him I've never taken a loan out with that company and I always paid my loans back.  So I told him to get lost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advance-cash-services/internet/advance-cash-services-michael-allen-to-avoid-legal-consequences-get-back-to-them-with-pa-1145266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content