Complaint Review: Advanced Data Recovery

• Advanced Data Recovery
    237 N 2nd St
    Hamilton, Montana
    United States of America

Advanced Data Recovery adrdatarecovery.com Resellers and partners don't expect to get paid. Hamilton, Montana

This company contacted me by telephone solicitation.  Said they offered commissions for referral partners.  I received info via email and several weeks later arranged to send a customer's drive to them for the free evaluation.  They approached both me and the customer with the service costs.  I was leery but that's another complaint for another day.  The customer approved the work and the order was complete in a few days.  Six weeks pass and I'm wondering where my commission check is at.  I contact the rep by email, someone else contacts me, apologizes and says they'll send the check out in the next batch.  STRIKE ONE.  A week passes and the check arrives.  Not in my name or the company name.  I contact the rep again.  I give him the correct info.  Someone contacts me again for the correct info.  STRIKE TWO.  A few weeks pass and a check arrives in the correct name.  No signature on the check.  STRIKE THREE.

I really think the public needs to know about the unscrupulous workings of this company.  Buyer and/or partner beware.  this is what you can expect dealing with this company.  As previously mentioned, there's another complaint brewing over the work they performed and the fees charged.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advanced-data-recovery/hamilton-montana-59840/advanced-data-recovery-adrdatarecoverycom-resellers-and-partners-dont-expect-to-get-paid-938381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content